Bromley's third Local Implementation Plan for Transport (LIP3) – 6 December 2018
The London Borough of Bromley has started an important consultation on transport in the borough and its draft third Local Implementation Plan for transport (LIP3). This sets out the borough's approach to transport, including its ambition to improve road safety and reduce road danger, and investment priorities for both the next three years as well as in the longer term to 2041 at a more strategic level.
The consultation is open until 13 January 2019. Do please consider responding to the consultation via this link:
You can respond using the on-line survey accessed via the web page or, if you wish to make additional comments relevant to the consultation, you can e-mail these to:
Alternatively, you can write to the:
LIP Consultation TeamBromley Civic CentreStockwell CloseBromley BR1 3UH
See also the following documents:
- Bromley third Local Implementation Plan consultation – letter from Alexander Baldwin-Smith, Senior Transport Planner
- Bromley’s transport for the future – draft for consultation
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) – Environmental Report – Non-Technical Summary
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) – Environmental Report
- Initial Equality Impact Assessment – draft for consultation
We at RVPS are currently considering our response in respect of our own area. We will discuss this at our meeting on 3 January 2019.